These DIYs take advantage of the luxurious textures and tactile look of leather.
And they’re perfect for scraps!
Need to build your leather stash? Look for unloved leather in charity & secondhand shops. Bags, skirts, and jackets are just waiting to be remade!
(And until February 14th, you can enter the craft stash bumper pack giveaway. A bundle of leather scraps and a hole puncher set, amongst other prizes, are all up for grabs!)
1. Leather drawer furniture pulls | The Merry Thought
I love this stylish and tactile alternative to drawer knobs. It’s a penny saver too!
2. Stamped leather name tags | Sugar & Cloth
Customise a gift without the hassle (or investment) of sewing. Name tags could be put on just about anything.
3. Heart leather key ring | Dream A Little Bigger
Organising your keys couldn’t look sweeter. Just in time for Valentine’s Day!
4. Leather silhouette decor | MY BLOG by Jegs Santos
Quick and simple, silhouettes could be used as bag charms, gift tags, and other pretty touches.
5. Gold and leather bracelets | homemade ginger
I love the contrast between textured leather and smooth metal.
What are your thoughts on crafting with leather? Yea or nay?
Lots of crafty love,