Update: The giveaway has ended! Thanks so much everyone for taking part!
Giveaway is open internationally.
Love is in the air! With Valentine’s Day next week I wanted to give a little love to one lucky reader. An eclectic pack of crafty goods worth £40 is up for grabs.
I’ve been overwhelmed by the positive comments and crafty love I’ve been getting since I started blogging again in December. This is my way to say thanks; the giveaway has not been sponsored. All the prizes are from me to you!
More details on what you can win below!
The Bumper Pack!
- Three assorted Craft Cotton fat quarters in rosy hues
- Three metres each of blue, green, and yellow bakers twine (9m total!)
- Vintage-look spool
- Bundle of leather scraps in neutral shades
- Hole puncher set with three hole sizes
- Five small ceramic heart buttons
- Large striped ceramic heart button
- 50g Lana Gatto Super Soft 100% merino in red
- Size 4mm bamboo knitting needles
All together it’s worth £40 RRP. A lovely bundle for all sorts of crafty projects!
Enter the giveaway
Comment below to enter.
And the winner is….. entry # 134! Anna @ The Dusty Attic
Tell me what you’ve been crafting lately! Enter your info into the Rafflecopter widget above. After you comment you can Tweet every day of the giveaway for more entries. One last time: the giveaway is open internationally! Good luck everyone!
Lots of crafty love,