These pretty picks are full of yummy spring tones and each one is handmade in the UK.
2. Spring Rose love cushion from Kirsten Lomakin
3. Linen lace shawl from Stefanie van den Brandt
4. Spring bunting from peony and thistle
Spring is such a rejuvenating season. It’s time to open the windows, clip the grass and redecorate the home. I love linen and cotton in spring, and this linen lace shawl (#3) is a fantastic example why. It’s gorgeous, but it breathes well so it’s perfect for the warming weather.
Bunting and pillows are a couple of the easiest ways to transform a space from season to season. Kirsten Lomakin’s floral ‘love’ pillow (#2) is perfect for the living room sofa or an entry way chair.
I love the vintage paper and scalloped edging of peony and thistle’s spring bunting (#4). And possibly yummiest of all, Emma Lamb’s beautiful Mimi flower garland (#1) looks stunning in spring pastels. I love how the garland works well alone or as an eye-catching group.
Spring Home Inspiration
Alex and I are moving March 14th. I’ve been looking for ways to pretty up our new home, without breaking our budget and being rental-friendly. These are some of my favourite links:
- A collection of well-organised mudrooms (ApartmentTherapy)
- Easy decorating projects – Before & After (Design*Sponge)
- 15 Inspiring Ideas for a Creative Workspace (Brit + Co.)
- 24 Decor Ideas to Make Your Apartment Fabulous (Curbly)
And in case you missed it, be sure to check out the January Cure archives. Who says it has to be done in January? ;)
Lots of love,
What are you doing to treat yourself and your home this spring?