4 things for 2014:
I want to:
1. Keep a gratitude journal. (3 things a day)
2. Write my Sunday column every week, rain or shine.
3. Purchase gifts that are British designed/handmade.
4. Celebrate one thing every month. (Minimum!)
Who doesn’t like thinking of doing something cool, or being better at something?
I’ve always had a list of things I want to do, places I want to go, and people I want to meet. It’s about time I put it all in one place. I’ve started to think of my life list as my life ‘wishlist’. We all love writing to Santa, right? Why not all year long?! (Now THAT is a fantastic idea.)
This list is only for things I will do. Not ‘might want to’, not ‘maybe someday’, but ‘will do.’
Before 2015, I dream of …
1. Making a living through my crafts and writing.
2. Raising a husky puppy (or two!) with Alex.
3. Growing a flourishing veg + herb garden.
4. Having my crafts featured in Country Living UK.
5. Getting the guts to start making videos.. with my face in them!
6. Crocheting an afghan big enough to cover a king-sized bed.
7. Riding in a hot air balloon!
8. Finally knitting an adult-sized jumper.
9. Learning to scuba dive.
Places and Travel:
2. Paris (Tour de France!)
3. A photo trip through Scottish nature reserves.
4. Rome, before it’s too late!
5. Machu Picchu
Crafts I Want to Try
embroidery, weaving, whittling, glass blowing, paper making, bookbinding, sewing, millinery, candle making, calligraphy, tied straw work, natural dyeing, basketweaving, pottery, pyrography